Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 for Thanks

Having just completed 31 for 21 in the month of October, a friend suggested that November can be what we are thankful for.  Bravo I say.  So although I'm a wee bit behind I don't want to forego the idea.  So today I'll play a little catchup.  Won't you join me for "30 for Thanks?"  Each day blog about what you are thankful/grateful for.  I'll bet it makes for a very thoughtful month.

Day #1: Great Friends. Simply put they are the best!

Day #2: Today I'm thankful for the Rain. We've had a bit of rain. It clears the air and cleans the roads and settles the fall dust.  But I love what it does to the barren landscape............turns it green.  Today I noticed it for the first time; the faint hint of green on the hillside.  From this point on we will enjoy the beautiful green rolling hills until at least early May.  Love it!

Day #3: Computers/Technology I'm thankful that at almost any given moment I can talk to my family.  Although miles separate us; computers begin us together.

PS Don't forget to grab my widget!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

what a happy month we have ahead of us! :)