Sunday, March 31, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
My bouncing happy girl is 4 years old today!
My how you have grown….
Lover of all things water!
Not afraid of a little dirt!
Willing to share your bed!
Happy to be a rug!!
I love you Dottie Girl!
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Something happened to me in March. I’m not sure what. I can’t put my finger on it. It could be a million things. I know I’ve had a thousand posts in my head. They have never made it close to paper. But there have been a few things that I want to say:
- Two grans had birthday’s this month; love them!
- My happy Dottie girl turns four!!
- Although the world is not perfect; my world is for me!
- I’m blessed by work and despite what those who are retired say I’m happy to go there each day!
- We bought bicycles this month….although out of shape is a shape, I’d like to change my shape from out to in!!
- I’m not happy when I can’t open a jar or have a hard time getting a lid off a can; I have a thumb that is protesting….it needs to buck up!!!
- I found a post in February I’d started and never shared………the Madness of March strikes again!!!
- In February my mother would have been 80 earthly years; I still have questions for her. I wish she had been able to stick around for them.
- I disappoint myself when I eat so fast sometimes that I don’t even know that I’m done; did ya taste it? It makes me wonder where the fire is.
- Morning shakes of almond milk, spinach, bananas and kiwi have become the norm!
- Lastly I don’t regret growing old. It is a privilege denied to many………….
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Monday, March 11, 2013
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPat
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Saturday, March 2, 2013
“The Lord will, according to our faith, fulfill His promises and work with us to overcome every challenge. He did so for Ann Rowley and has done so for His people in all nations and in every age and generation. Because He is a 'God of miracles' and 'changeth not,' He will likewise bless each of us with hope, protection, and power according to our faith in Him. Steadfast faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will—like the cables on the path of Huayna Picchu—anchor you and your loved ones to 'the rock of our Redeemer' and His matchless power to save."
~~Elder Marcus B. Nash
Good things to remember as we struggle with day-to-day challenges. Read about Ann Rowley; her day makes any challenges I might encounter pale in comparison. Thank you Ann Rowley.