Sunday, February 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Mom, thinking of you.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPat
Friday, February 22, 2013
- Great trip. Great family time. Need to have more of those weekends!
- Three-day weekends should happen at least monthly right?
- Had these little fun measuring spoons once; they got broken. Found them again in an antique store! Fun treasure!!!
- Just when I think I know all that I could possibly know about Mr. Man’s eating habits, I find out he loves cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. He tells me he makes them all the time. Where am I?
- Everything happens for a reason; I’m not always crazy about the reason.
- I love music. I love instrumentals. I wish I could sing, besides in the shower.
- I wish I was independently wealthy (who doesn’t) so I could do more for others without worry.
- Someday I’m going to go to bed earlier, someday.
- I love a good pep talk, find one here!
- Take the amazing road, be awesome, make everyday better!
- Give the world a reason to dance…..now get to it!!
It has been a week. It started great and just continued to get better as the days went by!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
- Correction please……….it is Lasday not Lastday. I’m glad I cleared that up and added the word to to my dictionary;
FridayLasday night with friends, is a Lasday night well spent;
- We can’t stop playing Mexican Train Dominos;
- Up after midnight and beyond is getting harder to recover from……..so glad there is Saturday;
- Maybe I’ll call that Resday;
- Staying in “jams” all day is my kind of Resday;
- Change is my Achilles heel; as much as I try to prepare myself for it, it always kicks me in the butt;
- Belle is keeping her two front teeth and I only spent $400.00, we are both happy;
- Now she doesn’t have to worry if she will bark with a lisp;
- I wanted to make my bed each day this week, I made it
once twiceonce, but it did get made, it was my “Val”entine’s present;
- Love is a verb, you can say it all day long but if you don’t show me how will I really know;
- I like to think the boss’s dog listens to me….she doesn’t, but I chase after her anyway because I love her;
- I found a new place to shop online for clothes Shade, you should check it out, I like it;
- Listening to my inner voice would save on returning stuff. I just wish I would listen more often. I’ll work on that next week;
- My grandchildren make me laugh, in fact they make everything right with my world;
- Rolls taste better when shaped like a heart and they are better for you too, in case you wondered;
- I have many sisters by heart; special Happy Birthday shout out to my sister from another mother;
- I’m working on looking up. Sometimes I miss things right
underabove my nose!!
And that is all the goodness from this happy week of love!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
"We live in a unique time in the world’s history. We are blessed with so very much. And yet it is sometimes difficult to view the problems and permissiveness around us and not become discouraged. I have found that, rather than dwelling on the negative, if we will take a step back and consider the blessings in our lives, including seemingly small, sometimes overlooked blessings, we can find greater happiness."
~~President Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Friday, February 8, 2013
- Best birthday weekend ever! Thankful for all the fun gifts I received.
- I love my new recliner! Now I’m matchy matchy four square with Mr. Man!!
- Saturday night attended the PBR; love that tradition.
- Its crab season….Yes!!!!
- Disappointed in the 49’ers. Poop!
- I have a dog who needs dental work; I could have a $700.00 bill, bigger poop;
- They pull the teeth; they don’t fill them!
- My daffodil's are poking their heads up despite the cold weather.
- I’m on my 4th new Mini iPad; it is a love hate relationship. More love than hate but highly annoying.
- Love a nice tax return.
- The beard is on its way back, I’ve missed it so.
- I would love to sleep through the night and not have to get up to use the bathroom….such a small request or maybe sleep is overrated!!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Sunday is named for the Sun
Monday is named for the Moon
Tuesday is named for Tiu, Tyr, or Tiwa, who was a Germanic god
Wednesday is named for Woden, Odin, or Wotan which are the names of a Nordic/Germanic god
Thursday is named for Thor, Donar, or Thunor, also a Nordic/Germanic god
Friday is named for Frigg or Freia who was a Nordic goddess
Saturday is named for Saturn, who was a Roman god
All very interesting but this is my blog. So I’m changing things up. I’m done with Friday it’s overrated; I’m calling that day