Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Baby

I love the ideas of others.  And I believe imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  So when I heard about this from D1 who heard about it from D2 I knew instantly I too had to try.  I carry a camera everywhere for picture taking; but mostly I just carry it.  But every now and again I am able to get a shot off that I believe is magical.  And this shot is definitely one of them.  I just love it.  So since this is the month of 30 pictures what better time to enter a photo contest.


You can read about the contest here:
The Paper Mama

4 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Great picture. Good luck!

Jessica said...

so precious! where do we go to vote?

Joni said...

such an angel! one of the best parts of having a new baby is holding them and watching them sleep.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I love little babies. Such a very sweet picture. Perfect!