Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Madness of March

Something happened to me in March.  I’m not sure what.  I can’t put my finger on it.  It could be a million things.  I know I’ve had a thousand posts in my head.  They have never made it close to paper.  But there have been a few things that I want to say:

  • Two grans had birthday’s this month; love them!
  • My happy Dottie girl turns four!!
  • Although the world is not perfect; my world is for me!
  • I’m blessed by work and despite what those who are retired say I’m happy to go there each day!
  • We bought bicycles this month….although out of shape is a shape, I’d like to change my shape from out to in!!
  • I’m not happy when I can’t open a jar or have a hard time getting a lid off a can; I have a thumb that is protesting….it needs to buck up!!!
  • I found a post in February I’d started and never shared………the Madness of March strikes again!!!
  • In February my mother would have been 80 earthly years; I still have questions for her.  I wish she had been able to stick around for them.
  • I disappoint myself when I eat so fast sometimes that I don’t even know that I’m done; did ya taste it?  It makes me wonder where the fire is.
  • Morning shakes of almond milk, spinach, bananas and kiwi have become the norm!
  • Lastly I don’t regret growing old. It is a privilege denied to many………….

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Very well said.
Slightly envious of your bikes!