Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Conversations

During the month of July I had many fun and fascinating conversations with G6.  This one was a personal favorite. 

G6: "Why don't you have kids?"
Me: "Ah, I do have kids."
G6: "What's their name?"
Me: "D1 & D2."
G6: "Where are they?"
Me: "On a trip."
G6: "Do you have boys?"
Me: "Yes."
G6: "What's their name?"
Me: "S1 & S2."
G6: "How old are they."
Me.: "They are 34, 32, 29, and 27."
 G6: "Do you have any more kids?"
Me: "Do you want a fruit snack?"
Conversation over........for the moment!
It is so hard for little kids to understand the age thing in families and who belongs to who sometimes.....I love how their minds work.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a cutie she is and welcome back! :) My line for Russell when he fires away his "why?" after why after why question has become "because I am my mother's daughter." Seems to do the trick every time! He just can't seem to wrap his mind around that one...and for a moment, while his thinker is thinking, there is silence. :) Fruit snacks do work magic, too!