Monday, August 16, 2010

Is It Hot Air or Is It Wind Energy

I'm trying to figure this out.  I was recently sent an email where the following statement was made:

"I will definitely require FTP log-in information where the current website files are hosted. This is a must-have, whether you decide to leave the website on the existing server or host it on the server I use to manage all of my clients' websites (they have excellent tech support and are driven by 100% wind energy)."

The part I'm trying to figure out and the part I'm stuck on is the "driven by 100% wind energy" isn't that just a fancy name for hot air.  Really?  I don't think I would want my tech support described as "driven by100% wind energy" but that's just me!  Tech support driven by 100% wind energy......I don't get it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was lost at FTP. Wind energy...hot air...too funny. Good luck with that one!