Friday, November 7, 2008

No Cell Phone Use While Driving Please.......

July 1st it became a California law that you could not drive and use your cell phone unless it was hands free. Of course this is not a problem for me because for the past nine months I'm rarely the driver; in fact I don't even remember the last time I drove to work. Well, this has been hard for Val/Dad especially now that he has a Blackberry. He can't stand for it to go off and not look at it.......the email part. I'm always saying to him don't look at your email while you are driving; to me that is worse than talking on the phone. Plus he doesn't have a blue tooth for it just ear pieces so when he does get a call everything is usually all tangled up and it causes a situation. We are a pair that is for sure!! Anyway, on the way home tonight I tried to call Justin, no answer; I tried Ashley, no answer; I tried their home phone no answer. Then next thing I know Val/Dad is talking to Justin, I look over at him and I'm like what's up with that!! Well, their conversation is cut short (we must have driven through a bad spot) and next thing I know my phone is ringing, I say oh that must be Justin calling back. WRONG.......it's Val!! I'm like hello I'm sitting right next to you...........we have a funny little conversation as we head up the hill, our voices echoing back and forth.............I love that man!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love him too! You must of been tired of TRYING to call Justin and Ashley so much...