Saturday, November 8, 2008

Something from the Past

So, I was looking for some pictures on my computer this afternoon and came across this email conversation I had with Kimberly. Unfortunately, this is only my response to a question or comment she surely must of had regarding food, sleep and children. It went like this:

To: 'Kimberly Easterling'
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: RE: So........

it begins slowly a little hunger, a little tired then it gradually you are able to get by with very little sleep and very little food because there is no time to sleep and your children are eating all your food (except for your mushrooms of course). They are waking you at all times of the day and night but that doesn't matter anymore because your body has been deprived of sleep for so long you wouldn't know what a good nights rest means anyway until.........well I'm not sure when because by the time you can sleep through the night because your children are gone your body has leaped into the next phrase of life where it can't seem to make it through the night without getting up to use the bathroom..............so my dear the moral of the story is enjoy the food while you can get it and grab a nap anywhere you can take it...............la la


To this she responded:
that is a most excellent monologue, we should save this for future use....and I will absolutely take your advice........at least I saved you something (ie the mushrooms) and something as you know is better than nothing!
kae

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Interesting, very interesting. I wonder what I was asking about, although (as I have told you before) that was the very week I found out I was pregnant with William. I'm so glad you saved it for "future use"