Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Chronicles of Pandora

As I mentioned earlier, Pandora arrived the week between Christmas and New Year.  It was not an unexpected visit or unwelcome visit (well maybe a little) although I must admit at times she does overwhelm me.  I hadn't expected her to stay so long but now that she is here we are coming to terms with each other.  I've learned that I can't fight her because if I do she will just open another box.  So if you can't beat them join them, that's what I say.  I've discovered too that her way may not be so bad after all.  She really does want to help me. I've found that if I'm patient with her she in turn is patient with me.  Along the way I found this great website that is helping me get better organized as well. 

She really isn't so bad.........I believe I will ask that my next granddaughter be named after her!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think you just sealed the deal on no more granddaughters. How about the next dog?

Kimberly said...

That's a great name for a dog!

Brittani said...

Ashley, Amy....both of you wanted a girl, do you still with that name??? I agree about the dog, but just as I am done producing grandkids, dogs are not looking good either...so, who will it be????