Saturday, September 3, 2011

Where's the Beef

I'm a beef eater.  And I'm fine with it.  I love meat.  There is nothing more tasty to me than a medium rare New York Strip just off the grill (properly rested of course).  Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  However, I've learned that I prefer my beef unnamed and no photographs please. I don't like to eat things whose face I've seen; can you blame me?  But every year during fair season my boss purchases FFA projects, aka, cows, pigs and this year a lamb.  After the said projects have taken a trip to the butcher, we the employees of MBE are the generous recipients of said purchases.  And then every year we get these thank you notes from the students who have raised said cows, pigs and lambs.  Don't get me wrong, I believe in thank you notes, they are a good thing.  After all he pays top dollar for these animals and then pays a nice price for their trip to the butcher and then gives 90% of the meat away.  But please just send a thank you note, names and pictures are really not necessary.........just sayin!
Meet Hugh!




1 comment:

Amy said...

I couldn't help but laugh! I love his name. :)