Monday, September 12, 2011

Why

When I was little my favorite question was why.  I understand the question "why" to everything was so exasperating to my mother she bought a series of books entitled "How and Why."  I still have them.  And I still ask and wonder why sometimes today.  But what I've learned through all my years of whys is that everything happens for a reason.  Even when I can't find or understand the answer, I always know there is a reason.  And just knowing that is satisfaction enough for me.  Except of course when I back out of the garage and rear end my car into my truck.  Then I'm a little hard pressed to find the reasonable reason for that!  Really there is a reason for that?

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Oh No! Everyone OK?

Amy said...

Ouch! Sorry. Everyone in one piece?