Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 for 21

Well the month of learning has flown by.  And what I've learned from that is time waits for no one and that there is still a lot to learn.  And now we are on to October, can you believe it!?!  What I really can't believe is that it was in 2008 I took the challenge to participate in 31 for 21.  2008!  In looking back, this is what I wrote on day two of that challenge!  It stands true today so I share again!

"Well the challenge is on and today is only day two. I have put in a 12+ hour work day and could easily call it a day but I love a challenge and so for day two of this 31 day challenge I would like to share this thought.

“There comes a time when you must make yourself that person you want to become; work, progress, and rejoice in the change.” 


I received this “thought” in a Relief Society meeting over 25 years ago; it is still posted on the wall in my office after all these years. And after all these years I’m still working and progressing and yes, I do rejoice in the changes and wonderful blessings I have been given as I have tried to become the person I want to be!"


No comments: