Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Hippy Hair

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this somewhere before but in my lifetime I’ve probably only had six (if that many) people cut or color or perm my hair. I’m picky that way. It has been long. It has been short; very short. It has been every length in between. It has been curly. It has been frosted. It has been red but never blond.  I travel great distances to have my hair done. That’s just how it works for me. And of course it doesn’t hurt that I get to see my daughter, sil, and three grans in the process. On my last visit I requested a perm. My hair is longer now, much to her chagrin. She loves short hair and I do too sometimes. But her mother is a free spirit and for now is on the long hair train and now I want a perm. No one does perms anymore came the reply. That’s okay because I’m not no one. So she agreed. She is good to me that way.  And can I just say I.Love. Love. Love.It! I call it my Hippy Hair. I’m sure she is not impressed. Okay let’s call it my brave hair. And no I’m not going red!!!

2013-04-11 06.00.20-1

3 comments:

Amy said...

;)

Kimberly said...

I love it too!

Brittani said...

looks good, and embrace the hippy...it is totally you!!