And may I say, May like the rest of the year is flying by. Why is that? That's a question I can't answer but a good question nevertheless! But this is what I know on this day in May!
- The gophers are winning. Apparently a flare is a kin to a campfire. Because of this Mr. Man is less than pleased and pretty much exhausted our flare supply out of all of our cars; not to mention that he has purchased several additional ones.
- We have had days in the 90's recently but it rained
todayyesterday. Mother Nature is showing that even she can't make up her mind. Love her.
- When the phone rings at 2:00 in the morning you can pretty much plan on not getting any more sleep even if it was a wrong number. Note to self when you are going to call someone at 2:00 in the morning and say "they've taken dad" please make sure you are dialing the right number!
- Have seen some great baseball so far in the month of May. For the record I Love Love Little League.
- I prefer to know the results of “reality TV” shows before I watch them. It is just more enjoyable to me!!!
- Sometimes I call Mr. Man on the phone when he is upstairs and I am downstairs because I don’t want to yell. Don’t judge!
- Singing can change ones mood in a nano second even when you don't have a great voice!!
- I have a morning playlist. Recently added favorites are: It’s a Beautiful Day (Michael Bublé), Gone, Gone, Gone (Phillip Phillips)
- Current favorite, favorite know all the words to favorite is: 50 Ways to Say Goodbye (Train)
- I like to know all the words to the songs I sing....it’s a requirement!
- Change will come. Sometimes it just takes forever!
- I love exclamation marks!!!!!!! Some sentences deserve more than others!!
- When we drive in the commuter lane (which is daily) sometimes it makes me nervous because we are going 65+ and the lane next to us is stopped. They can't be happy.
- Thanks is good to say but Thank You is so much better!! I’m working very hard to only say “Thank you!” Sometimes I mess up.
- I recently commented twice on a blog which I enjoy reading and the author found the time to write me back twice!! Me!!! She has 9 outstanding children, one of which is a missionary, an amazing husband, one very, very, very cute dog and I’m sure lots of laundry. Did I mention she wrote me twice? My heart enlarged and to her I say Thank You!!
- No day should be taken for granted!!!
That’s my May so far……….more to come!