- I’m excited to report summer is shaping up splendidly; children coming with grans in tow, camping trips planned, anniversaries to celebrate.
- Of course with that splendidness comes much much planning and over-doing. Which is what we do best; but it can be no other way, when we don’t see each other as often as we like we have to make every
- With excitement in the air I’m always trying to do just one more thing. I promised myself on the way home tonight that at 9:30 I had to be done…….it is now almost 10:00 and I have dishes in the sink calling my name; but they will just have to wait. They never mind anyway.
- Big So here. I work with a non-sew-er. The other day I was trying to explain to her what bias tape was (I don’t know how I get myself in these conversations); basically a narrow strip of fabric that has been cut on the bias, seems pretty simple to me. I knew my explanation had fallen flat when she said. Why is bias tape not sticky on one side if it is called tape. Good question Renee; now go back to your office.
- So last Saturday the temperature reached that of the surface of the sun, I’m not kidding it was like 112! Then on Monday it rained. Poor Mother Nature apologizing for the agonizing heat I’m sure. Seriously women what is your problem? You are hot one minute and cold the next. Sound familiar?? Well it sounds menopausal to me. She really needs to see her meteorologist for that.
- It is obviously after 10:00 p.m. now.
- Good night!!!