Monday, October 21, 2013

Here we are on Monday…

It’s list time!

  1. Declaration: This WILL be a great week!
  2. Two yards of gravel……that’s like two tons!
  3. 2,000 pounds is a ton; a yard of gravel weighs 2,750 pounds. So that is over a ton.  This is good information should you ever be asked to shovel gravel.
  4. Moving two tons of gravel is harder the second day.
  5. Muscles yell. Muscles yell loudly. Tylenol is my friend.
  6. The aging process really isn’t is NOT for sissies.
  7. Finding the right doctor can be a daunting task.
  8. I want a doctor who knows my name before he looks at my chart; is that possible?
  9. Headed to the Sunflower state on Friday. Is it Friday yet?
  10. I’m reading the “The Newport Ladies Book Club” Series.  It’s good. I don’t sleep because of it.
  11. We are on the countdown people.  Just four days left to Step Up for Down Syndrome and we are going to have Two Much Fun. Click HERE to donate!  All donations are greatly appreciated.
  12. I love my life! I love the people who are in it. They make my hard days great!!! 

2013-10-12 15.05.50

That’s it!

No comments: