Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Can't Live Without So......

I’m sure you are familiar with the word so, we hear it and use it all the time. For example:

  • So long;
  • So did you hear the news;
  • Say it isn’t so;
  • So what;
  • So much for that;
  • So be it;
  • I am so glad;
  • So far so good;
  • I’m so fat;
  • She’s so skinny;
  • She’s so fine;
  • So what’s your point;
  • Because I said so;
  • That’s so nice of you;
  • Did you hear what so and so said.
  • And so on and so on..........

You get the picture. If you really stopped and listened you would be amazed at just how many “so’s” are out there! I love so, so much that I have my own use of so and anyone that knows me knows that when I say “so”with just the right tone in my voice………..I’m changing the subject! So there you have it!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

There is so much to say about so...