Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So I'm Jumping In..........

So the thing is I really do like to write. But most of my writing goes on in my head. For some reason I can never get it down on paper; maybe it is a time thing, I’m always driving, which makes it hard to see the car in front of you when you are looking down at a note pad or in the shower which makes for soggy paper, or maybe it is a writer’s block thing…….the minute I sit down everything pops into my head but the thing I want to write about. Now I’m thinking that just maybe this “blog thing” will clear the writer’s block for me because you see I love technology and I love computers and I love to sit at my computer for hours on end which at times is not a good thing inasmuch as I don’t always accomplish what I should elsewhere around the house; sorry making your bed is totally overrated!! But today is my day to move forward and actually get started and I want to thank my inspirations; Kimberly, who is driving quite well without hands, Brittani, whose shoes were made for running and Amy who is crazy enough to be my own and is. Love you all! So now we must enlisted Ashley. So until next time………

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Day! I love it! Isn't it fun? Although, I'll warn you, it unfortunately turns into one of those things that keeps you tied to the computer for longer hours on end. Welcome, welcome. Ashely where are you???

Kimberly said...

Is there something you're not telling us? Are you getting ANOTHER DOG?????