Monday, November 9, 2009

Ideas

1.   I saw an idea;
2.   I loved it;
3.   Sold it to Mr. Man in a round about way;
4.   I saw another idea which greatly improved first idea;
5.   I was given more ideas to add to the idea;
6.   Now where to put the idea;
7.   Conflicted on how to make the idea happen;
8.   The first idea was simple but change orders have changed all that;
9.   Now I'm overwhelmed with the idea;
10. Alas, I'm losing sleep over the idea!

This is the hardest part - I see something, I want to own it/do it, but something always seems to happen between the beginning and the end.  I like simple but I can't seem to do simple.  It is the change orders - they mess me up every time!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Is this something I can help with?

SuSu said...

Hopefully it will be completed before you arrive.

Ashley Allred said...

I love ideas. But I have too many of them. If the idea is possible then I know you will make it happen. You always have great ideas. So..........MAKE it happen. ;) You can do it!!! I know you can!!!!

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see what the "idea" is