Friday, November 6, 2009

Today

So today, well not today but 38 years old today my mother was painting the eves of the new home our parents had built and we were going to be moving into in December. A ladder was being used that's important to remember.  Thirty-eight years ago November 6th was actually on a Saturday.  The next day, November 7th my brother was born.  Did you catch that......painting up on a ladder one day had a baby the next!  Wow, who does that..........our mother - she was a trooper! 

So an interesting fact about my brother's birthday; he was born on our grandmother's birthday. He was mom's last baby.  Our grandmother's last baby also a boy was born on her mother's birthday. Did I say that right? 
Happy Birthday Bro!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can just see her up there too.