Monday, February 22, 2010

Half a Brain

I've known for a long time that I only had half a brain.  I think I started losing it when I had teenagers.  I remember numerous times when they would say, "mom, I told you yesterday I was doing this, that or the other thing."  I use to respond, "I was not ready to receive that information."  They would laugh at me and I would laugh at myself and life would go on.  Half a brain worked at the time.  Fast forward to today and I've discovered where the only half of my brain went. D-1 and D-2 each have a fourth each.  It works perfectly for me.  If I need something..........advice, an opinion about something, you name it, or if I've forgotten something I can just call them and they willingly fill the void.  It is great to have my brain back, especially now that I don't have to think 100% of the time!

3 comments:

Amy said...

lol! Glad I can be of service. Payment for grief inflicted.

Kimberly said...

lol!! Ditto!
So that means I have extra brains?? Or is my d-1 and d-2 harboring my other half? so i have half of mine and a quarter of yours. 3/4 of a brain!

Tiffany said...

I am pretty sure you hold half of my brain and sometimes even the whole thing