Sunday, February 14, 2010

My love list…….in no particular order

I love Mr. Man – My one and only Val-entine…
I love my children…
I love my children-in-love...
I love all my 11 (soon to be 13) grandbabies…
I love family…
I love dogs…
I love friends …
I love words like obedience, hope and believe…
I love a long shower and all the hot water that goes with it…
I love work......I’m blessed by it …
I love cars......I’m my father’s daughter...
I love technology......some days more than others...
I love food…things like chocolate and ice cream or potatoes and cheese…
I love to cook...
I love the people who love to eat my cooking...
I love missionaries...
I love music...
I love summer...
I love Thursdays...
I love love love surprises…

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love reading this!

Tiffany said...

and I LOVE YOU so very much xoxo