Sunday, February 21, 2010

Surprise.......

I love surprises. There is just something about the feeling that overcomes me when I’m surprised that I just love. I love the fact that one minute life is going along just so and the next minute wham happy day “surprise!” What I thought was going to be just a “standard blessed day” turns into a larger than life can you believe what just happened....SURPRISE!

Last Sunday was one of those “Surprise” days. Mr. Man had stayed home from church as the following day he was scheduled for surgery and he didn’t want to risk a cold inasmuch as he was already secretly harboring one. After Sacrament meeting I was visiting with a friend who I had just learned was moving from our ward. It is always a sad day when someone leaves our ward inasmuch as there are so few of us. Anyway, there I was chatting away when in walks………….the SURPRISE of my life! It was No. 1 Son………..hello……..we have cardiac history in our family and this mother just about had cardiac arrest right there on the spot……….SURPRISE!! He had flown in that morning from New Mexico to be with us on Monday for Mr. Man’s surgery. What a SURPRISE, what a blessing. It was the best SURPRISE I could have asked for, I never saw it coming………SURPRISE! He was a huge support to me and his dad.

I love surprises (cardiac arrest and all)……..I just love them, I love them because they bless me and do my heart good!!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

yeah, I am so glad he got to do it, it is fun to hear him tell about your reaction! It was all him, the love of surprise must run in the family!