Friday, May 6, 2011

Myself

I am a do-it-myselfer. My mother was one too. Some might say it is a fault but I just prefer to do things myself. Last night I made 21 loaves of egg bread. I love dough and making all this bread by myself was, well a labor of love.

This do-it-myself gene has definitely been passed down. Last Sunday my gran announced to his mother who was assisting him as he gave a talk in church, “I do it myself!” He is 3! And even at 3 he knows it just feels good to do it myself! And so it goes………..



4 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! As for him... sheesh that was embarrassing and irreverent... as I laughed through the whole thing.

Ashley Allred said...

Way to go little susan-homemaker. ;) What was the bread for?

Mike and Julie said...

It was for 150 of her closest friends! And it was delicious!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful dinner :-) Hope you can rest a bit today!

Rich and Brianne said...

It was certainly delicious. You were a hit with the whole stake! Thanks for the wonderful meal and for letting me help a tiny bit.