Monday, November 28, 2011

Change


There is one consent in life besides death and taxes and that is change.  I've not always been a big fan of change.  Growing up I never experienced much change.  I lived in three different houses; five if you count the one I don't remember and one that was just temporary while wanting to move into a new one. In my married life however, we have lived in thirteen different houses so far.  That has not always easy for me.  I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that these changes along the way have in the end always been for my good and with each change I've been given the opportunity to grow in some way.  Heavenly Father's plan for me isn't always clear but as I've accepted change and the experiences that come with it I've always come out better.  And for that I am thankful.

3 comments:

The Redford Family said...

Your not announcing anything right? You better not be moving!!!

Mike and Julie said...

It does sound suspicious!

SuSu said...

Going no where people....going no where!