Saturday, November 12, 2011

Short Version


Developed pink eye; not thankful for that.
Called the doctor’s office left a message for the advice nurse to call me.
She doesn’t.
Called the doctor’s office again, left another message.
Finally got a return call.
Explained my symptoms, also said I hoped not to come down the hill to see the doctor,  just looking for a prescription, please.  
No promises but she would call back.
Waiting, waiting, waiting……..six hours waiting.
Call again.
Oh yes we called that prescription into Costco.
Really………thanks for listening but like I mentioned I didn't want to go over the hill, 
could you please call our local pharmacy?
More phone calls to straighten out the non-listening.
Thank you Coyote Valley Pharmacy for listening and for coming through.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad someone listened!

Brittani said...

If only people would figure out that it is so much easier to do it right the first time!