Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Evernote

So everywhere I turn people are talking about Pinterest.  For those of you that don't know (although I'm sure anyone reading this does) "Pinterest is an online pinboard.  Organize and share the things you love."  Well that's great.  I love to share.  I love to organize.  But there is a problem with Pinterest.  You see if you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account you no can have a Pinterest account.  REALLY!  Sad but true.  And I am one of a handful of people left on the planet that doesn't do Facebook or Twitter.  Well, I found something better; really I did.  I found Evernote!  It is like Pinterest only better. It remembers everything for me so I don't have too.  Love that.  Plus it syncs to my PC, my Laptop, my iPad and my iPhone.  I can write notes in it.  I can make lists for Mr. Man. I can record lists for Mr. Man so he can hear my lovely voice should he feel the need.  Seriously who could ask for more?  It is awesome.  Truly you need to check it out.  You will want it.  It is free.  Which is even better.  So don't delay get Evernote today!!


No comments: