Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spices

I love to use them but have a hard time keeping track of them.  There has got to be a way to better organize them.  I have a whole cupboard dedicated to spices.  But sometimes I feel like some of the bottles of spices I have are as old as the marriage; which for the record we are coming up on 39 million years of togetherness.  The marriage is great but I fear these spices are not! (Rest assured D1 I've tossed them)

Recently I needed some chili powder for a dry rub.  I was out or it was lost in the abyss!  Most frustrating.  Is it just me or do others share in my spice run amuck dilemma?  I'm sending out a life line to all the organized spice people of the world; how do you do it?!?

Send me your best tip for organizing your spices  (or the best tip you can find) and the winner of the best tip (of course I will be the picker of the best tip) will get my favorite nutmeg grater. (Well not my personal one, I love it too much to part with it, but I will send you your very own!)

You have until July 21, 2012, at midnight in Hawaii to get your tip to me!!

On your mark, get set, GO!!!
This could be yours!
You know you want one!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm totally in the same boat!
So i think where you have your spices we need to utilize the cabinent door.
Here's what I've found:
http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-i-organize-my-spice-cupboard.html
Another site painted the inside of the cabinent door wit magnetic paint but i thought this other way would be a little easier.
Happy organizing!

Amy said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post... especially since I'm mentioned! Sheesh!