Monday, October 22, 2012

Spontaneous

So here is a story.  In the early days of the marriage sometimes I would just spontaneously start a water fight.  It was good clean fun.  I should mention that these water fights were usually indoors.  It was water people, it dries!  These spontaneous experiences were by my admission always started by me.  Haven’t you wanted to start one?  Of course you have, but you have to be willing to receive a cup back, unless of course you are able to out run the water.  I don’t know why but when I have a cup of water in my hand there are times I just want to throw it.  Well those water fights were years ago!  We don’t have water fights much any more, mostly never until the other night.  And believe it or not it was Mr. Man who threw the first cup!  So spontaneous of him!

So do you believe it?  Or not?? 

You be the judge!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Totally believe it ;)

Mike and Julie said...

Oh, I believe!!

Ashley Allred said...

Justin must take after you in this way, because sometimes while I'm enjoying a nice hot shower, I am welcomed with a cold cup of water thrown over. It is such sweet revenge when I can get him back without him knowing its coming.