Friday, February 22, 2013

Love the Three Day Weekend Week

  • Great trip. Great family time.  Need to have more of those weekends!
  • Three-day weekends should happen at least monthly right?
  • Had these little fun measuring spoons once; they got broken.  Found them again in an antique store!  Fun treasure!!!2013-02-21 18.58.35
  • Just when I think I know all that I could possibly know about Mr. Man’s eating habits, I find out he loves cheese and peanut butter sandwiches.  He tells me he makes them all the time.  Where am I?
  • Everything happens for a reason; I’m not always crazy about the reason.
  • I love music.  I love instrumentals.  I wish I could sing, besides in the shower.
  • I wish I was independently wealthy (who doesn’t) so I could do more for others without worry.
  • Someday I’m going to go to bed earlier, someday.
  • I love a good pep talk, find one here!
  • Take the amazing road, be awesome, make everyday better!
  • Give the world a reason to dance…..now get to it!!

It has been a week.  It started great and just continued to get better as the days went by! 

Chow!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those spoons are amazing! Love that you found them again.
Cheese and peanut butter? That's weird. Just sayin'

Amy said...

And I thought his butter and peanut butter sandwiches were weird. Yuck! I too love the spoons. Fun find.