Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daylight Saving Time......there is no "s"

Many people pronounce it Daylight Savings Time....... but alas there is no "S"  Which really makes sense because hello you just lost an hour and that's no savings.  The hour is gone, poof, bye-bye just like that, gone!  But for that lost hour I get more daylight and I love daylight.  Leaving in the light coming home in the light......it's heaven.  But what I really love is this.  Because when this comes I know that the light days of summer are not too far behind!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

beuatiful! it made it dark here when we wake up, which is no fun for the kids cause they think they are waking up at night, but we welcome summer with arms wide open!

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful daffodil...I am so looking forward to all the spring flowers and the SUN, oh yes the sun