Friday, March 19, 2010

Where Have You Been?!?!?

We’ve all said and heard it before, “where have you been?!?” Well, that is the question I wanted to ask my luggage Thursday night when my bag came off the carousal in Salt Lake City. I know my luggage has seen better days, but this trip was much harder on it then I expected. Although sad to see it go, Southwest happily gave me a new piece of luggage, not as cute as the red but still as functional. Not only do bags fly free on SWA but if they can’t take the ride you get a new one………no charge!!

Wow, what a ride..........
Make-up case and poor little lotion didn't fair so well either!

Crazy..............

3 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Wow! Did it get stuck in the plane door ? I've never seen that before! Did you get to pick out your new suitcase, or do they just have a bunch and give them out?

The Redford Family said...

What happened? is right...that is just horrible. What could have happened? Ran over, dog attacked...crazy.

SuSu said...

Alls well that ended well. Got to pick out a brand new and improved suitcase. Happy Day!