Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Shout Out

It all started with my love for Birdie.  I couldn't stop loving her.

So we I (I'm the main dog lover, but thankfully Mr. Man supports me in all things dog) decided it was time for our own Griff.  First we waited 6 long months. Finally on March 28, 2009, you were born.  We waited another 8 weeks to bring you home.

I knew you were the one!  Not only were you the one but you are a direct sister to Birdie, pretty cool!

You are all grown up now.  It is hard to believe you are one today. You are everything I love about the griff and more. Playful, curious, full of energy, loving, obedient (my favorite thing) and a pretty good sister to boot.
Happy Birthday "Dottie On the Spot Von Herrenhausen"

1 comment:

Ashley Allred said...

Happy Birthday Dotty! You were sure fun to watch while I was there. At times it was like having another Teigen to watch though! Such a handful but such a delight. I love your long eyelashes...that's my favorite besides your coloring.