Friday, April 16, 2010

...............................

When I write emails I like to use punctuation but not in the way it was meant. I love to use long lines of ……………….dots (periods) between sentences or thoughts. For me it makes my email feel more like a conversation. For example I might type something like this:

It was a great loser………..and the chopped………ok that woman was annoying me!
OR
I couldn’t hear it from here………lolol………oh wait yes I can…………no wait that is my dishwasher…..lolol
OR
That’s what happens when you work in your PJ’s……….it is a whole new world. I’m happy to do your laundry…….bring it up………the washer is waiting………I even fold and press………..no, no that’s not me. I fold on occasion because usually Val is the folder…………and pressing only if I must on the day of wearing……..that’s the rule………….well that’s my rule!

I’m not sure if the long line of ………….. is me giving the reader time to envision my express or me envisioning theirs or me pondering their reply. Either way that is what I do and that ….............is why I do it!

The end…………………..!

No comments: