Thursday, April 15, 2010

More than magic

I have what I call a magic hundred stash.  I keep it around for life's little emergencies or for special occasions or for just whatever, but they are never spent without great thought on my part.  The first one came to me as a gift several years ago.  It was such a blessing at the time that I stashed it away for that rainy, whatever day.  What makes this hundred magic is whenever I spend it, another one comes to me again, sometimes almost immediately.  Today, for example, I gave one away in the morning and by the afternoon another was given to me.  I know these magic hundreds really aren't magic they are really blessings from heaven.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Very cool, blessing are amazing aren't they!

Tiffany said...

Yes they are blessings from heaven and for me they always seem to come at the most perfect times.