Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Dogs...........

My Family Dogs:
Duke - A Pointer, the first dog I loved.
Nanette - A Poodle, the first dog I called my own.
Liz - A Brittany Spaniel, the first dog we had as a married couple.
Andy - A Shetland Sheep Dog, the first dog to herd the kids.
Buster - A Boxer, our first boxer, he was adopted & loved to sit on the piano bench.
Kaze - A Brittany Spaniel, came to us after my dad died.
Meeka - A Boxer, I miss her still today.
Sutter - A German Shorthaired Pointer, my brother's dog, he was a gentle giant.
Hatcher - A Pointer, my brother's dog, we bumped heads playing once, I'm not sure my head was ever the same.
Sadie - A German Shorthaired Pointer, my brother's dog, when you think of good ol' dog you think of her..
Jack - A Golden Retriver, my daughter's dog, he was an angel on earth.
Belle - A Wirehaired Daschund, she is a noisy one but she loves me so, as I do her.
Jefferson - A Basset Hound, my daughter's dog, he has the patience of Job.
Athena - A Boxer, my son's dog, she touched my soul.
Lola - A Pug, everyone loves Lola, what Lola wants, Lola gets.
Birdie - A Wirehaird Pointing Griffon, my brother's dog, I love that dog, she makes me smile.
Chamaco - A Pug, my son's dog, everyone loves Chamaco; it's a pug thing.
Sophie - A Black Lab, my son's dog, she was rescued & knows what love is.
Dottie - A Wirehaird Pointing Griffon, she is my baby and loves to be loved and I love her.

Many are in Heaven, some left too soon,
but each in their own way remain in my heart!

No comments: