Sunday, April 11, 2010

Husband Dreams............

I recently read a short story entitled "Husband Dreams!"  It was a young girl's exchange with a friend on what they dreamed their future husbands would be like.  Now, I'm not sure if those dreams have come true or not.  But I can't seem to shake the thought of "husband dreams."  Last night I told Mr. Man I had to get to bed because I wanted to have a "husband dream"............he rolled his eyes but I smiled.  I love Mr. Man because he is my "husband dream."  When I say can I have dessert, he says what kind of ice cream do you want.  When there is music on in the house he dances with me, even though after 36 years I still can't dance.  I love "husband dreams" and I especially love that my dreams have come true in him.  Mr. Man, eternity doesn't seem long enough to live out all my "husband dreams" with you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

and you are both amazing...I hope my dreams come true someday. Until then, I will live vicariously through you and your spud muffin.

Holly said...

=)

And I'll leave it at that.