Saturday, April 24, 2010

Words I'm Stuck On.........

First, Decision and Commitment:
Why is it so hard for people to make a commitment or to make the decision to commit? Really, make the decision then move on. Get out on that limb and make the decision. Stop dancing around it. It is your decision and one you have to live with it, I understand that part and I know it is hard but seriously no one is going to hate you for it (and if they do that is their problem not yours)………so be brave and make it. Maybe that’s the problem people can’t live with themselves if they have to make a decision so they spend their life dancing around the “what if.” Quite frankly being unable to commit seems like a much harder way to live; always going around in the circle of uncertainty never knowing what to do…….just circling and circling! Stop the world I want to get off……………….make the decision, make the commitment…….you will thank me for it in the morning!

Second, Common Sense and Common Courtesy:
Really what did happen to common sense? How did we lose it? I’m so curious about its whereabouts and how that “part” of the brain just seems to have vanished. That is sad to me. But then maybe I’m mixing up common sense with common courtesy. You know courtesy……the good manner, politeness, civility “word.” Or another way to say it good manners as opposed to bad manners. Either way I’m coming to the conclusion the two are related and are not as highly regarded as they use to be. That’s more sadness!

That's all for now.........I think I'll go eat ice cream!

No comments: