Sunday, May 9, 2010

Routine

Many (really most) (ok every) evenings are spent upstairs, watching one our favorite shows. It's our relax time. Mr. Man can be found in his recliner with Belle at his side. Dottie sprawled out sometimes on her bed sometimes at my feet, sometimes at Mr. Man's feet.  I'm on one end of the couch generally with my laptop on my lap; which is where laptops belong.  At the other end of the couch was Lola.  I miss my couch buddy, the routine just isn't quite the same without her.  Thank you Rachael for capturing our happy girl!

4 comments:

Brittani said...

I understand you feelings, so sorry!

Ashley Allred said...

It's so sad about Lola! She was awesome! I'm gonna miss not seeing her at your house when we visit in the future. I told Justin that I'm not ready to imagine life without my doggies and I also informed him that I always need a pug in my life. He's not very thrilled about that....but I said I just need to!!! Once a pug lover....always a pug lover!

SuSu said...

I know what you mean. I miss her more today than yesterday. Did you click on her name? If you do you will see the watercolor I had done of her. It is amazing.

Amy said...

Love the picture. The one below her took me back a little!