Monday, May 24, 2010

Work the Plan and the Plan will Work

I love when a plan works.  For weeks now I've needed to take control of the "so-ing" room. Way back in January when Pandora came to visit I did some reorganizing of rooms and “stuff.” And the "so" room had become the "toss it in there room."  So Saturday I worked until the work was completed. I love when a plans works.
Nasty
So So much better!
Next stop the "rat room" for all visiting rug-rats...........those wonderful grans! Who will start to arrive in 32 days........but who's counting?

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks lovely!
32 days, wow. Really?

Erin said...

I am so impressed, want to come to my house?

Tiffany said...

If you really want the feeling of accomplishment, I have a garage to introduce you too :0)

Amy said...

Looks great!

Jessica said...

okay, here's my plan... sewing lessons for piano lessons. :) Is there hope for a student that is VERY unwilling to take mistakes out?! I much prefer to pretend they're just not there... it's a wonder why I never like the finished product!