Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anniversary

#18

I'm not sure how this works. Or if I'm saying it right.  But I want to give a Happy Anniversary shout out to my parents for their 59 years of marriage.  Although in this life they only enjoyed 37 years (which that number is not lost on me, inasmuch as Mr. Man and I celebrated 37 years of togetherness this year).  But now they are back together in the Heavens and on this earthly day I shall remember them and their goodness.


 Blessed by Anniversaries!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it.
Love the numbers. Love them. Love it all!

Jessica said...

these numbers are amazing. this is just too neat!

Amy said...

The day wasn't lost on me... I have been thinking about them.

Mike and Julie said...

A Christmas wedding ! How fun was that :-) These memories are special - Thank you for sharing.