Thursday, December 30, 2010

Experience

#30

Trials. Heartaches. Black Clouds. Troubles. Bad Days. Sorrows. Regrets. Unhappiness. Disappointment. Frustration.  The list could go on and on I know.  But all these words carry for me a negative connotation. Although life is full of all of these words I prefer not to use any of them.  My word is experience; and sometimes adventure. For what is life if not a great big adventure.  I love the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 122:7 that teaches us ".... that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."  So when those not so pleasant experiences take place I know they will all be for my good and realizing this makes all the difference.


Blessed by Experience

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Yes! And how blessed we are when we can HELP each other thru the ADVENTURES!

Jessica said...

I'm always up for an adventure! mostly always...but some days I just want to nap. Does that fit in somewhere to "for our own good?" :)