Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fluff

When I learned about this I thought it was just another brand of marshmallow cream.  But then when I tasted it I realized no it is so much more.  It is wonderful, creamy, delicious, fluffy marshmallow goodness.  So where does one find this goodness??  Well not in California.  "WHAT" says I!! In fact I was told it can only be found West of the Mississippi!  Perfect.  I'll go to Kansas.  And so I did.  And sure enough I found it; well D2 found it.  I bought the store out.  Every. Last. Jar.  All nineteen (19) of them!  The Boy helped fill my cart.  Okay they were only 29 cents each and he was having fun filling my cart so why not. So what will I do with all this goodness?  Well I know I can find other marshmallow lovers.  Plus it has its own website and recipe book.....the possibilities are endless. Check it out!




5 comments:

Amy said...

You're a nut! So are you going to send each of us a jar? :)

Ashley Allred said...

yeah, right Amy? Now I must try this fluff! Can't wait to see what you make.

Rich and Brianne said...

29 cents!? That's an amazing deal. So happy you found some. And that you could share the joy with your family :)

Shawneese Heath said...

Jim is going to want one! He loves marshmallow fluff and if this is better he'll be all over that. Have a fun rest of the week in KS.

Tiffany said...

Lol. You kill me. Bet I ind some marshmallow fluff in my in box next week :-) xoxo