Friday, March 2, 2012

Reading

I do love to read.  It is my favorite thing to do especially right before I go to bed.  Yes, sometimes I fall asleep before I get too far but that's okay.  It is relaxing and I enjoy it.  In fact I can’t go to sleep no matter how late the hour until I have read at least a page or two.  I really love to read non-fiction books.  Right now I’m reading the first volume of a seven volume series entitled, “Women of Faith in the Latter Days: Volume 1: 1775-1820.” It is an amazing collection of the stories of woman in Church history.  I am in awe at the dedication and faithfulness they exhibited in some of the harshest circumstances imaginable.  When I read stories like these it strengthens me and helps me want to be a better me.  Check it out.  You won’t be disappointed.

No comments: