Monday, March 5, 2012

Throwing Dishes


First let me just say I have no idea why I remember this but I do.  I believe I was around 6 or 7 when this happened.  I was playing "house" at a friend's house.  She had a fancy playhouse in her backyard, complete with a kitchen.  I was drying the dishes as I recall, which as I remember was the last time I remember enjoying drying dishes let me just say.  When all of a sudden my little friend grabbed the towel and the dish that was wrapped around the towel from me and proceed to toss it to the side.  It was time to play something else she announced.  The problem was the dish was glass.  I remember trying to stop her from taking it from me because I knew she was going to throw it and I knew she didn't know it was glass.  Oh man glass everywhere.  So that my friends is the end of my dish throwing memory.

No comments: