Monday, October 4, 2010

The List

I left work Thursday (Friday was a furlough day for me) with a long list of “must do’s” what with time and Saturdays clicking away toward our November trip. Seven Saturdays to be exact but who’s counting right?  Not me, since at least 3 of those 7 I won't even be home! I was determined to stay focused and get some things checked off that list. Anyway just as we pulled into the driveway I got an email from a friend inviting us to go camping with them to Grover Hot Springs State Park in Markleeville…………oh man I kept saying, oh man. What an invitation. What to do, what to do............ Needless to say we starting scrambling to make it work; taking a late night trip to Wal-Mart.  The camper hadn’t been touched since we brought it home and so Friday morning I was busy getting it “stocked” up so to speak.  Stay tuned to hear about our maiden voyage.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can't wait! ;)

Ashley Allred said...

Yes...so excited to hear about the trip.

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

I was wondering where you went to with the camper when I walked by on Friday. :) Glad you got to use it.

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you this weekend.