Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Word

So the word that works best for me is disappointed.  I don’t like the words "mad" or "angry" or even "hurt"………they seem to use up too much energy; I would rather save my energy for more important things.  So I’ve settled on disappointed.  To be simply disappointed just takes less energy; it is almost peaceful.  When I'm disappointed I've over "it" must quicker.  I love words that help me be better.  And although some things in life are disappointing; I've learned in life that tomorrow is a new day and what was disappointing yesterday is forgotten tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Hope I haven't contributed too greatly to that disappointment :-(( also hope this week is better!

Jessica said...

Seriously, that's like magic where those different words take me just from reading this...from boiling blood to peace... It always amazes me how words can change our whole perspective. I love your sensitivity and insight into the subtleties and power in words and your sharing it with us all. I'm going to try adopting this "disappointed" philosophy. Thanks. Hope all is well!