Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My 21 List

This is the month of 21. This 21 is for you Mr. Man.

1.   He loves me and I love him;

2.   He loves our dogs;

3.   He brings me ice cream, I have no idea the last time I scooped my own;

4.   He loves my ideas even when he doesn't;

5.   He always listens;

6.   He loves lists;

7.   He is the best Dad and Papa/Gramps I know;

8.   He surprises me when I least expect it;

9.   He makes me laugh every day;

10.  He watches The Food Network with me;

11.  Growing up he was a Yankee's fan (he didn't know any better);

12.  Today he loves the Giants......as he should (it is a family requirement);

13.  He is more than a meat and potato guy since leaving Idaho thank goodness;

14.  He always always works hard;

15.  He's a gardener and taught me how to can;

16.  He's always hot and I'm always cold, which works perfect for us;

17.  He cooks, he cleans and he does laundry, what more could one ask for;

18.  He is my blessing everyday;

19.  His testimony is strong and he lives it;

20.  He is stronger than anyone I know;

21.  He helps me be a better me!

3 comments:

Erin said...

#11 had me really worried that we couldn't be friends anymore... luckily then I read #12.
That was a close one.

Jessica said...

sounds like a keeper!

Amy said...

Love it too ;)