Monday, October 25, 2010

Why Ya Gotta Yell?

Why do ya?  It can be so disappointing.  Two examples.

Example One:

I love XM radio. I can't help it. I have four. I pay for four. Sometimes I want to listen to it on my computer as well. I use to be able to do that for free because I already paid for XM for my cars. But now that has changed and they want to (want being the operative word) charge me to listen to it on my computer. So I have to call and be ornery for them to see that I shouldn't have to pay an additional fee to listen on my computer.  Really people, I pay four times, four times too much and you think I'm going to pay again. I don't think so. I now have one year free, when my year is up I will call back and be ornery again so I can get another year free.

Example Two:

Probably two words is all I need to say for you to understanding the disappointment and the need for a stern voice with this example. Insurance and Doctors. I think I've said enough, you know where I'm going with this. Why repeat what you already know. These professions just love to antagonize each other. They are pot stirrers. It is a love/hate relationship. They create business for themselves by getting the patient involved because really who can be patient with either of them. They create heartburn, headaches, nightmares, high blood pressure and the list goes on.

All so disappointing................

1 comment:

Jessica said...

these confrontations I try to delegate to my hubby when I can...because I get all worked up at trying to "enlighten" the other person involved that their case lacks logic...they don't like to be "enlightened" I guess, cause it never works for me!...I've decided some of that has to do with being a woman, really, as sad and archaic as that sounds...yuck, brings back lots of work memories! Ryan can get on the phone, talk with the exact same representative, and tada...we get what we want! Disappointing is right! :)